So it’s late, but yet it’s early, and I decided I’d go pop over to Usherisms.com to see what’s going on in the lives of family and lo and behold, I’d been tagged. I shake my fist at Rachel for inspiring my sister-in-law for posting this 😉 Nonetheless, unlike my sister-in-law, coming up with 8 TV shows that I watch is kinda hard. :-
8 TV Shows I Watch
- The Office â€“ â€œI want people to be afraid of how much they love meâ€¦â€ Michael Scott, you are our hero, our leader and our inspiration.
- The Simpsons â€“ Yes, thatâ€™s right, Iâ€™m an American that enjoys the humor of Matt Groening.
- NCIS â€“ Over the years, itâ€™s grown on me.
- 24 â€“ As long they donâ€™t bring Kim Bauer back into the fold of things, Iâ€™ll be a happy camper.
- Chuck â€“ John Casey is definitely my favorite character by far in this.
- Burn Notice â€“ Itâ€™s a hard life in Miamiâ€¦ but itâ€™s good to be Michael Weston.
- ALF â€“ Here Lucky, Lucky, Luckyâ€¦
- Criminal Minds â€“ Interesting perspectives on how screwed up some people are in the head.
8 Favorite Restaurants
- Mikeâ€™s American Grill â€“ Itâ€™s too bad that they donâ€™t have their Chocolate Ho-Ho anymore, what a great dessert. On a regular day, their Tuna or Salmon salad is fab.
- Houlihanâ€™s â€“ Chicken Nachos to start with, then the Buffalo Bleu Salad please 🙂
- Champpâ€™s â€“ Iâ€™m a sucker for their barbecue chop salad. If youâ€™re really eager for a dessert that will leave you quite satisfied, go for the Mile High Ice Cream Pie.
- Deliaâ€™s Pizzeria and Grille â€“ Delish Tummi dishes. Did you know you can order online? I didnâ€™tâ€¦
- Duck Changâ€™s â€“ Great food thatâ€™s different than your typical â€œAmericanâ€ Chinese food establishment.
- Gordon Biersch Brewery â€“ Oh how I adore the chop salad.
- Aladdinâ€™s Eatery â€“ Great gyro wraps and their cheese cake is ridiculous.
- Shooter McGee’s â€“ Where else can you get a half priced burger on Monday nights or Ribs with such a sweet taste with such tender meat on Thursday nights?
St. Louis Bread Company â€“ Yummy soups, need I say more? (this was #8 originally)
8 Things That Happened To Me or That I Did Today
- Woke up around 7 AM and continued catching up on RSS feeds on good ole Google Reader.
- Dressed up in my snazzy taupe colored suit and was told that I looked like I was dressing up for GQ or something.
- Discussed a few project strategies with my boss.
- Spent 2.5 hours commuting to and from Herndon during the day.
- Talked to Robert quite a bit about life while carpooling back and forth.
- Pondered buying an iPhone 3G but after seeing a few news snippets about a 128 GB SSD version of the iPhone, holding off a few more weeks.
- Watched three episodes of Heroes in an attempt to catch up and have a clue whatâ€™s going on this season.
- Took a short nap before waking up and seeing that Iâ€™d been tagged and figured if I didnâ€™t reply to this now, it would be a long time.
8 Things That Iâ€™m Looking Forward To
- Going to the gym in four hours.
- Hanging out with Gus later this evening.
- Figuring out what Iâ€™m doing for Christmas and New Yearâ€™s Eve.
- Getting project defined further so as to execute more precisely to be effective.
- Seeing old friends as they circulate through the greater Northern Virginia region over the holidays.
- Getting over this cold â€“ almost there.
- A nap this afternoon.
- Verizon Wireless going to LTE.
8 Things I Wish For
- Greater clarity in thought.
- Continued to determination to live more frugally.
- Greater fellowship interaction.
- A wonderful young lass to come into my life that just clicks.
- Peace of heart after the events of 10 October 2008.
- Continued determination to become more fit â€“ gotta be ready for the 2010 Worldâ€™s Strongest Dan Competition.
- An Infiniti G37.
8 People I Tag To Do This Too!
Now Playing: The Benedictine Monks Of Santo Domingo De Silos – Chant – The Anniversary Edition – Traditor Autem-Benedictus – AntÃfona (Modo I) – CÃ¡ntico